Life After Loss (L.A.L.) Bereavement Group
While everyone will experience grief at some point in their lives, the response the loss will vary from person to person. Bereavement is the response to the passing of a loved one. This is a eight week group for individuals who experienced sudden loss.
This group encompasses the four task of mourning which are:
- To accept the reality of the loss
- To work through the pain of grief
- To adjust to life without the deceased
- To maintain a connection to the deceased while moving on with life
- This group is being offered in Manhattan on Saturday mornings and costs $50.
There will be a screening process prior to registration to determine eligibility for this group. As group therapy complement individual therapy, it is highly recommended that all participant engage in individual therapy while participating in this group. Seats are limited – enroll soon!